[Gate-users] Couldnt run Gate command: v4.0.0 on Mac OS X 10.5.4

Arda Konik arda-konik at uiowa.edu
Sat Nov 22 00:57:13 CET 2008

  Uwe, thank you so much !  Gate works now , (I only tested
benchmarkPET.mac for now)..

to summarize:

I  used 3 files of Uwe Pietrzyk which are attached in the previous 2
emails on this subject
GateCrossSectionsTable.hh       in    gate_v4.0.0/source/physics/include
GateCrossSectionsTable.cc          in       gate_v4.0.0/source/physics/
src
variables.gmk                                     in      gate_v4.0.0

I didn't need to make the changes suggested by Magnus Dahlbom,
although perhaps they are same/similar (i haven't checked this)
changes to the Uwe's variables.gmk files.

Arda Konik