[Gate-users] Re: Gate-users Digest, Vol 26, Issue 17

Ben McDonald ben.mcdonald at vanderbilt.edu
Tue Jul 22 19:34:02 CEST 2008

Hi There,

You could dig around in the source code and change it so the filename is
based on the time (for instance), or, an easier option is to use a
script (Bash, perl, etc.) that runs Gate and renames the output files in
a loop.

I don't think there is a built-in way to modify the interfile output
filenames.

Ben