[Gate-users] RE: projections with digigate

Park MinJae MJ at ToTi.us
Thu Jan 31 02:40:50 CET 2008

Dear Benjamin,

To use digigate mode, you have to generate root file...

Dear Margaret,

You can take a look on GATE users guide, chapter 13...
There is good explanation about digigate mode...:)

MJ

//  Park MinJae
//  SNU BME Ph.D. Candidate
//