[Gate-users] Shifting ring against another ring (with Ring repeater) possible ?

anayisse arnaud anayisse_arnaud at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 23 01:08:57 CET 2008

Hi,

If you take look at the figure 3.8, page 35, you will see that an array of 3 crystal matrices has been shifted periodically.
I would like to do the same thing but radially , I mean shifting ring against another ring (with Ring repeater) and fix the placement, is it possible ?
I dont want to make a movement. do you understand what I mean ?

For example : I suppose that I have a ring, I'm going to repeat it 4 times, at the same time I want to shift the second and the 4th ring radially ? what to do ?

Anayisse