[Gate-users] Gate-users - Time to complete the simulation

Davi Ezequiel François davifrancois at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 10 19:20:58 CEST 2008

Dear Gate users.

I started Gate simulation now, but I don't know how long time it will take to finish.

How can I know, or have an estimate about how long time the simulation will take to complete?  With the number of events or activities? Or Gate has a syntax that I can put in the script .mac that will give me a percentage of what already been completed or the time needed to finish?

Someone have a idea?

Thanks,Davi François