[Gate-users] filemerger...

Park MinJae MJ at ToTi.us
Wed Oct 24 14:25:22 CEST 2007

Dear Jan,

I uploaded root files on my web server...
http://mj.toti.us/temp/mj_root.tar.gz

there are merged file and two split files...

When I look at the files...event_id looks like be merged...
Counts said so...
but there is some difference on the numbers of each event_id with same
pattern...

I am not sure, but I guess filemerger did some correction on the event_id...

Thanks,
MJ

//  Park MinJae
//  SNU BME Ph.D. Candidate