[Gate-users] Ask for help about voxellized phantom

Richard Taschereau RTaschereau at mednet.ucla.edu
Mon Feb 12 17:35:02 CET 2007

The ³parameterizedBoxMatrix² is not available with Gate 1.0.2.

Richard

On 2/9/07 10:44 PM, "sheng ye" <beyond071 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>       I got a problem while making a voxellized phantom. It could  be
> found in chapter 7 of Users Guide, which  about how to write a voxellized
>  phantom. It says that parameterized volume method is now
> available in GATE for voxellized phantoms. And it gives the  keyword
> "parameterizedBoxMatrix" in the insert command:
>
> /gate/world/daughters/name anyname
> /gate/world/daughters/insert parameterizedBoxMatrix.
>
>       I followed the guide,but error occurs during GATE running.The
> error is "parameter value is not  listed in  the candidate list", now i
>  don't know how to deal with it. Thanks for anyone who can help me.
> I am looking forward to the reply.
>
>       In addition, My OS platform is Linux Redhat 9.0, Gate version is
> 1.0.2, Geant4 version is 4.5.2.
>
> The follows is my phantom.mac:
>
> #VOXELIZED MATRIX ZUBAL PHANTOM
> #Create a zubal lung phantom
> /gate/world/daughters/name phantom
> /gate/world/daughters/insert parameterizedBoxMatrix
>
> #Read the file: a 420*420*1 array
> /gate/phantom/geometry/insertReader image
> /gate/ phantom/imageReader/insertTranslator tabulated
> /gate/phantom/imageReader/tabulated Translator/readTable zubalTable.dat
> /gate/phantom/imageReader/readFile zubal420phantom.dat
>
> #Place the phantom and rotate it so that it is in the XYplane
> /gate/phantom/placement/setTranslation 0 - 0 mm
>
> #Attach the phantom SD
> /gate/phantom/attachVoxelPhantomSD
>

>         sincerely,
>        beyond071 at gmail.com
>        2007.2.10

Richard Taschereau, Ph.D.
CRUMP Institute for Molecular Imaging
University of California Los Angeles
700 Westwood Plaza A222
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1770
Phone: (310) 825-0697
Fax:     (310) 206-8975
email: RTaschereau at mednet.ucla.edu

IMPORTANT WARNING:  This email (and any attachments) is only intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  You, the recipient, are obligated to maintain it in a safe, secure and confidential manner.  Unauthorized redisclosure or failure to maintain confidentiality may subject you to federal and state penalties. If you are not the recipient, please immediately notify us by return email, and delete this message from your computer.