[Gate-users] Coincidences in System "scanner" or "PETscanner"

Sebastien JAN sebastien.jan at cea.fr
Mon Aug 20 19:27:51 CEST 2007

Hi Marlen,

You can not define a coincidence sorter with the classical "scanner" system.
To do that, you can use the new derivated  "PETscanner"system which is
not clearly described in the official users guide.
By the way, replace in your macro "/scanner/" by "/PETscanner/" in the
attachment part.

Hope this help
Cheers
Seb