[Gate-users] cmd line for limiting block difference

Bastien Guerin guerin at bwh.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 26 16:00:18 CEST 2006

Dear all,

I know that they exist, but I cannot remember the few GATE command lines dealing with the block difference of a photon that interacted in two different blocks of a block-based cylindrical PET system (block diff=block1-block2). There is in particular a way to limit the block difference, i.e. to only allow interaction of a single photon in two consecutive blocks, or 3 consecutive blocks etc... Could anyone refresh my memory?

Many thanks!

Bastien G.
Bastien P Guerin
PhD candidate, University of Paris VI