[gate-users] GATE Tutorial

Irène Buvat buvat at imed.jussieu.fr
Sun Jun 25 23:47:14 CEST 2006

Dear Khalid,

During the last steering committee meeting of the OpenGATE
collaboration, we decided we would actually organize training
sessions "on request", meaning that there is sort of an open call for
people interested in attending a training session, and once we reach
a number of potential attendees of about 20, we will organize a
training session (which would gather probably about 15 attendees,
which is an optimal number to have practical sessions, as some may
not be able to come because of conflicting dates).

I have not had time to announce this and open the call so far, but
following your request, I do so. As a result, I invite all people who
would be interested in attending a GATE training session to send me
an email, with "GATE tutorial candidate" as a subject, and some
information regarding your availability periods, so that I can start
recording potential attendees.

Another important change is that depending on the geographical origin
of potential attendees, the training session will be organized in
Europe, or in North America, or even elsewhere. In any case, GATE
will always be taught by experts in GATE development and practice.

Please, do not hesitate to forward this email to all you colleagues
that might be interested in GATE training.

Best regards,

Irene

>Dear all,
>
>Does any one know when the next GATE workshop (tutorial) will be held?
>
>Best regard
>
>Khalid

-------------------------------
Irene Buvat, PhD
Equipe "Imagerie in vivo de la perfusion et des échanges moléculaires"
http://www.guillemet.org/irene/equipe4
U678 INSERM
CHU Pitie-Salpetriere
91 Boulevard de l'Hopital