[Gate-users] changes in the gate-users list

Irène Buvat Irene.Buvat at imed.jussieu.fr
Thu Jun 1 12:21:06 CEST 2006

Dear gate-user,

We are in the process on moving the Gate Web site and mailing lists
to a new server, and are actually ready for the move. Regarding the
Web site, this won't change anything from your side, the URL will
remain http://www.opengatecollaboration.org leading to an updated
version of the site.

Regarding the mailing list, you will now have to post to :
gate-users at lists.healthgrid.org

instead of gate-users at lphe1pet1.epfl.ch.

The old list will stop working soon, so I would recommend you update
your alias right away.

If you'd like to change your profile as a list member, your password
has been regenerated for security reasons, so you'll have to first
ask for your password, and then use it to modify your profile.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you notice any problem with
the new mailing list.

Best regards,

Irene
for the Opengate collaboration