[gate-users] SPECT set-up

Sweta sweta_indbhavan at yahoo.co.in
Wed Feb 22 16:06:56 CET 2006

Dear all,

  I am running SPECT simulation on GATE and have the following questions for you:

  1. Does the NaI crystal definition on GATE include Thallium doping in it?

  2. Is there a list of commands or statements available under the digitizer section to view the different options allowed for simulation? I have looked through the user's manual and seem to have trouble locating commands and examples for SPECT. Should I be looking anywhere else?

  Thanks in advance.

  Regards,
Sweta