[gate-users] GPS confine command

Mutanga Theodore muathe02 at student.umu.se
Mon Sep 26 16:17:55 CEST 2005

Greetings

I am trying to understand the essence of the GPS command confine command.

Suppose I use confine=vol_p where my vol is a half cylinder and my source
is a box source ( hypothetically) What happpens with the points that are
not in the intersection of the source (box) and vol (half cylinder ) ?
Will there  be any emmisions from those points ? Here my box source
encloses the halfcylinder.

Please I would like someone with more insight into these to comment. I am
saying so cos I can't find gps commands that can be used for creating
sources shaped like half cylinders .

Cheers

Theo