[gate-users] Sinogram output

Claude Comtat comtat at shfj.cea.fr
Wed Sep 7 16:54:45 CEST 2005

Dear Bastien,

No, sorry, the sinogram output is not available for other systems and
there is no patch for now (the way the LOR is binned into sinogram
follows the ECAT convention and does not correspond to truly projection
coordinates because of the arc effect).

In the root output, you have the radial and the azimuthal coordinates
for each detected LOR. If you want, you can write a root macro to
histogram your events in a sinogram format.

Hope this helps,

Claude