[gate-users] ecat7 output

Mutanga Theodore muathe02 at student.umu.se
Thu Sep 1 12:09:37 CEST 2005

Hello
I think you should follow the instructions on the GATE USERs guide page,
make sure the environmental variables are actually set correctly then
modify the file machine_indep.h as said.

I have recently installed GATE with ECAT support using just those
instructions. You are probably missing something. Do you have the include
and lib directories in the ecat folder? in the include directory you
should have matrix.h and machine_indep.h and in the lib directory you
should have a Linux-g++ directory which contains the libecat.a file. when
you souse the gate_env.sh(csh) make sure $G4SYTEM is Linux-g++, make sure
you see something like ....ecat7 output enabled... before you go on to
compile GATE.

Cheers