[gate-users] ecat7 output

Robin Wen robin.wen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 10:30:39 CEST 2005

Dear Gate users,

It seems that I have the same problem mentioned by Vandana.

I have successfully compiled Gate with the library of ECAT according to
the manual and minor modification in the machine_indep.h. However, it
doesn't recognize ECAT commands for the output when Gate is run.

My configuration is,
Debian gcc-3.3
geant4.6.2.p02
clhep-1.8.1.0
gate_v2.1.0

When I type ls /gate/output/, the prompt is
/gate/output/analysis/ ...Title not available...
/gate/output/digi/ ...Title not available...
/gate/output/ascii/ ...Title not available...
/gate/output/root/ ...Title not available...

Thanks for your suggestion.

Best Regards,
Robin