[gate-users] spblurring

Christian Wietholt cwietholt at nhri.org.tw
Sat Aug 20 16:28:40 CEST 2005

Dear Mikhail,

Good to hear that I am not the only one with this problem. Well, I never got
the spatial blurring in the interfile output to work. I probably would have
to dig deeper in the source code of GATE to do so. What I ended up doing is
writing a program to extract the detector "counts" from the gateSingles.dat
file. If you wish, I can provide the source code.

The correction I made to the GateSpblurring.cc fixes a different problem,
where the spatial blurring only works in the Y dimension. This is more a
hotfix, I think some more work is needed to make it 100% correct. I am in
contact with the developer of this file. If you manage to extract the
"counts" from gateSingles.dat, I would be more than interested in knowing
your results and if you also observe that the blurring only works in one
dimension.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Regards,

Christian