[gate-users] benchSPECT.C failure

Schmidtlein, Ross/Sloan-Kettering Institute schmidtr at mskcc.org
Mon Oct 25 21:19:00 CEST 2004

Hi Qianmei Zhang,

It looks like root is not finding the branch "Singles".  If you run root
and use the "TBrowser t" command and open your *.root file you can look
and see if the "Singles" branch is filled or change the name of the
"Singles" branch to that of one of the filled ones.

That's at least a good first step.

ross