[gate-users] benchSPECT.C failure

Qianmei Zhang qzhang at triumf.ca
Mon Oct 25 21:00:50 CEST 2004

Hello,Everybody,

I have successfully install GATE on Linux and I'm doing the benchmarks nowadays. After successfully processing the SPECT benchmark, i started root, it seems the file benchSPECT.C has some problem:

[qzhang at pi bin]$ root
  *        W E L C O M E  to  R O O T       *
  *   Version   3.10/02   14 October 2004   *
  *  You are welcome to visit our Web site  *
  *          http://root.cern.ch            *

FreeType Engine v2.1.3 used to render TrueType fonts.
Compiled for linux with thread support.

CINT/ROOT C/C++ Interpreter version 5.15.115, Dec 9 2003
Type ? for help. Commands must be C++ statements.
Enclose multiple statements between { }.
root [0] .x benchSPECT.C
Error: illegal pointer to class object Singles 0x0 54  FILE:benchSPECT.C LINE:40
*** Interpreter error recovered ***
root [1]

Can anyone help me with the file or provide me a new file of benchSPECT.C?

Thank you so much

Qianmei Zhang