[gate-users] lmf compile fails

Huaxia Zhao H.Zhao-2 at postgrad.umist.ac.uk
Fri May 28 11:51:56 CEST 2004

Hi

When I was trying to install lmf libray, gcc returned following errors:

src/outputRootMgr.cc:32:19: TFile.h: No such file or directory
src/outputRootMgr.cc:33:19: TTree.h: No such file or directory

where
outputRootMgr.cc
32: #include "TFile.h"
33: #include "TTree.h"

It seems the header files are missing in include/ directory.  I wonder if lmf
requires other background libraries support (like root.cern.ch???).  But
according to the manual, the lmf directory can be simply installed locally on
the system without any path or setenv definitions.......

Thanks for the answer.

Huaxia Zhao