[gate-users] Root

Groiselle, Corinne Corinne.Groiselle at umassmed.edu
Mon Jun 28 14:01:23 CEST 2004

Hi,

Are you sure you set all the environment variables to declare the path to the libraries?
And installed root and the 4 following env variables before you compile GATE?

You need to have the following env variables:

ROOTSYS=YourPathWhereRootHasBeenInstalled/root
PATH=$PATH:$ROOTSYS/bin
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:$ROOTSYS/LIB
MANPATH=$MANPATH:$ROOTSYS/man

Hope this helps,

-- Corinne J. Groiselle, PhD
Umass Med School
Dept. of Radiology / Div. of Nuclear Medicine