[Gate-users] R: conversion of GATE data to GE format

PRESOTTO LUCA presotto.luca at hsr.it
Mon Feb 22 12:08:23 CET 2021

Dear Ashok,
I'm pretty sure it has ever been done. If you have access to duetto in some manuals maybe you'll find some details about what kind of information are contained in the files you download from the console. And... you'll find out that they have a huge amount of headers describing lots of proprieties of the hardware during the acquisition, the calibrations etc...etc...

I'm pretty sure the amount of work needed to build from scratch a GE raw file would extremely long. It might be easier to work at a "higher level", just reusing the projectors and a couple of functions.
However, if you're really interested in developing a conversion tool do contact the people from GE, who are in general happy to support when possible. And if you manage... Let me know because I'll need it!

Best regards
Luca