[Gate-users] conversion of GATE data to GE format

Ashok Tiwari tiwarias at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 19 21:49:18 CET 2021

Hi again,

Apologies for the multiple emails.

I have obtained projection data from directly binning the GATE root data, and sinogram binning went well using the exiting code with different scanner parameters. Thanks to Sadek Nehmeh and CR Schmidtlein for the Bin_Gate utility. I now have projection data in binary data format with an extension of .s and also visualized the data in STIR; it looks good. The output is similar to that I have obtained via the GATE-to-STIR route. So, I am good up to this step.
Now, my question is, how can I move forward if I want to use this projection data directly to the GE toolbox or console? Has anyone walked through this route before? I would appreciate any help or suggestions on this.

Thank you.

Regards,

Ashok Tiwari