[Gate-users] DoseActor

Elia Alessio alessio.elia at medaustron.at
Thu May 18 17:22:18 CEST 2017

Dear Meryem,

please do not forget to always add the gate-users list when you are answering to the email so that every user can read and contribute.

To have more information to /setPosition /SetSize and /setVoxel (or to the dose actor in general) you can have a look on the wiki:
 http://wiki.opengatecollaboration.org/index.php/Users_Guide_V8.0:Tools_to_Interact_with_the_Simulation_:_Actors#Dose_measurement

Long story short:

-        setPosition -> you define a position for your actor within the geometry of your object using as reference system the center of the object itself

-        setSize -> you define the dimension of you actor. If you do not specify this command the actor will have the same size as the object to which is attached to

-        setVoxelSize -> you define the voxelization of your actor which means the dimension of a single voxel. It is like setting a resolution of your scoring grid. In principle you can either use this command or setResolution

Hope it can help

Best
Alessio