[Gate-users] washout actor

Seb sebastien.jan at cea.fr
Thu Jun 9 15:45:00 CEST 2016

Hi
Is it just a warning message ?
I ask this question because in the source code, the test is the following:

      G4double sumWashOut = parWashOut[0] + parWashOut[2] + parWashOut[4];
       if ( (sumWashOut-1.0) > diff ) {
         GateMessage("Actor", 0, "WARNING :: Total WashOut Ratio non
equal to 1.\n");
       }

with -> diff =1e-8
I can suspect a randing errors in the test....

tell me
Cheers
Seb