[Gate-users] washout actor

Rohling Heide heide.rohling at tuwien.ac.at
Thu Jun 9 16:12:24 CEST 2016

Hi,

thanks for your answer.

It is a warning. No error occurs, but it seems that the washout is not applied. I tested the position of photons which is not varied.

It seems that the order of the entries in the list is not correct. 155.7 s is a half-live, not a ratio.

Furthermore, is the half-live required in s or ns and in addition to that  "Brain" appears also for the second actor.

Cheers,

Heide