[Gate-users] Can anybody covert the root format file to STIR sinogram

刘红波 liuhongbo02 at 163.com
Sun Sep 21 08:27:18 CEST 2014

Dear gate-users,
I have obtained a Michelogram by converting a root format file generated by GATE, which is stored as a 4D Matrix, within which the first  dimension is the number LORs under a projected angle, the second dimension is the number of projected angles, and the rest two dimensions are ring numbers.
My question is: How can I convert the Michelogram to the input of STIR ? Actually, I want to know the way that the projected data be organized in STIR sinogram, and which information will be reflected at each dimension?

Can anybody help me? Any suggestion will be welcome.

Regards,
Liu