[Gate-users] Empty coincidences tree in cylindricalPET

Ane Etxebeste ane.etxebeste at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Tue Nov 15 10:36:16 CET 2022

Hi,
By default the minimum rsector difference to generate coincidences is
set to 2.
Since your scanner is made of two "rsectors" you should accept
coincidences between contiguos rsectors.
You can do that using the following line
/gate/digitizer/Coincidences/minSectorDifference 1

I hope it helps.
Best regards,
Ane