[Gate-users] Dose Actor problem

Matthew Strugari matthew.strugari at dal.ca
Mon May 23 15:25:26 CEST 2022

Hi Mohammad Ali,

“Attaching” the DoseActor to various shapes should be straightforward as outlined in the documentation, and should not yield incorrect results as you suggest. It sounds like you’re after a dose scoring volume that conforms to the shape of the volume you’re attaching the DoseActor to, i.e., concentric shells for a spherical volume or stacked concentric rings for a cylinder. You can emulate this with the default cubic scoring volume by assessing the dose along the cardinal axes which would closely align with such concentric scoring volumes.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Matthew