[Gate-users] Recent publication with GATE

Matthew Strugari matthew.strugari at dal.ca
Thu Mar 24 13:55:03 CET 2022

Hi everyone!
I just wanted to share with you my team’s recent publication, “Precision dosimetry in yttrium-90 radioembolization through CT imaging of radiopaque microspheres in a rabbit liver model<https://ejnmmiphys.springeropen.com/articles/10.1186/s40658-022-00447-1>” in EJNMMI Physics. We used GATE to calculate Y-90 dose-voxel kernels with great success. Thanks to the GATE collaboration for making a great program and their hand in making this work possible!
Best,
Matthew
--
Matthew Strugari
PhD Candidate at Biomedical Translational Imaging Centre - BIOTIC,