[Gate-users] Distinguish original photon energy?

Larry Pierce lapierce at uw.edu
Thu Mar 3 19:26:35 CET 2022

No, I have not. Can you tell me what informationis in parentID ? Does that tell the originating particle (I-123) or the originating photon energy?

Thanks,

-Larry

On Mar 3, 2022, at 10:12 AM, Konstantinos P. Chatzipapas <konhat88 at yahoo.gr> wrote:

Have you try to filter hits using ParentID leaf?

Konstantinos

Στις Πέμπτη, 3 Μαρτίου 2022, 06:40:49 μ.μ. CET, ο χρήστης Larry Pierce <lapierce at uw.edu> έγραψε:

Yes, I see, thank you!

However, there may be scattered imaging photons in the window as well as scattered high-energy photons in the window.

I want to know the fraction of imaging photons and high-energy photons that contributed to the window.

If there is a way to know this for each hit or single, that would be a great help.

Thanks for the advice!

-Larry Pierce