[Gate-users] Running Gate Container with HTCondor (TARGET.HasDocker not fullfiled)

Mijat Paunovic paunovicjata at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 16:54:08 CEST 2022

Dear Gate Community,
I am using Visual Studio Code to create an Ubuntu image on which I want to
use HTCondor to run Gate containers simultaneously. I have Docker installed
on my Windows 10 Desktop and have used Remote-Containers to create an
Ubuntu Docker container with additional features needed to run Docker
inside a Docker container ' Docker (Moby) support (Docker-in-Docker) and
Docker (Moby) support, reuse host Docker Engine (Docker-from-Docker).
With this setup, I can use Docker commands, but when I try to condor_submit
my jobs, my jobs are stayin on Idle and I get the info that my jobs are
rejected because TARGET.HasDocker requirement is not fullfiled.

Kind regards,
Mijat Paunović