[Gate-users] Abstract submission to the next GATE workshop @ IEEE NSS MIC conference

Lydia.Maigne@clermont.in2p3.fr lydia.maigne at clermont.in2p3.fr
Tue Jul 26 10:14:15 CEST 2022

Dear GATE users,
I would like to inform you that a GATE workshop will be organized during the IEEE NSS MIC conference (https://nssmic.ieee.org/2022/) on Thursday 20th of November between 12:45 and 14:15. Fees are 9 euros to cover sandwiches and beverages (do not forget to select the GATE workshop during your registration to the conference).
We would like to encourage you to submit an abstract to this workshop directly from the Abstract submission system of the conference by selecting “GATE Users Meeting “. We will select a maximum of 4 abstracts among the submissions for 10 min presentations + 5 min discussion (deadline is 15th of October).
In addition, the collaboration members will propose a presentation of 15 min covering the last developments/novelties concerning the platform with a general discussion.

Many thanks for your involvement

Best regards

Lydia

Lydia Maigne, PhD

Laboratoire de Physique de Clermont
UMR 6533 CNRS/IN2P3 - Université Clermont Auvergne

Campus Universitaire des Cézeaux
4, avenue Blaise Pascal
TSA 60026
CS 60026