[Gate-users] How to make a coded aperture pattern.

David Leibold D.Leibold at tudelft.nl
Wed Jan 12 08:59:32 CET 2022

Dear Suhwan Kim,

to the best of my knowledge, Gate does not provide a repeater for the Mura pattern. You might want to have a look at the generic repeater,<https://opengate.readthedocs.io/en/latest/defining_a_geometry.html?highlight=repeater#generic-repeater> which allows you to define a list of rotations and translations for a volume; I haven’t used it myself yet, though.

In any case, it looks like you have to build the pattern from scratch yourself.

Best regards,
David Leibold