[Gate-users] Dual PET scanner

zahra ahmadi z_ahmadi263 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 22 15:31:07 CET 2022

Dear usersI defined a PET scanner with two panels. These two panels are slightly curved and not flat. I want to make these two panels closer together with the same features. If I reduce the radius of the ring, the curvature increases and it is not correct for my geometry. Do you have any idea to solve this problem and make these two panels closer without change? The figures for the big ring and the smaller ring that is not correct are attached to look.Best regards Zahra