[Gate-users] SPECT projection artifact

Ane Etxebeste ane.etxebeste at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Mon Aug 8 18:41:36 CEST 2022

Hi all,

I have found the same type of artifact in SPECT projections as Miriam
did a while ago. You can find attached a screenshot of a projection for
a centered  point-like source at a certain distance of a SPECT detector
head (Gate version 9.2). Counts on the left side are accumulated in the
upper left part of the image, they can be seen as a white horizontal line.

Has anyone faced this before and can shed some light on the issue?

Thanks!

Best regards,

Ane