[Gate-users] Fwd: problem with voxelized mouse phantom

Sarah Blind sarah.blind at univ-lorraine.fr
Fri Apr 29 08:43:24 CEST 2022

Dear Gate users,

I was able to make my phantom work on GATE by converting the values into HU with ImageJ.

I have two questions:
(1) one simulation worked fine but if I try to launch another one, I get the following error message:

phantom had already been stored in /gate/. Object pointer is overwritten.
It's users' responsibility to delete the old sensitive detector object.

(2) do you know if it is possible to add a volume daugther to the phantom?
I want to add a tumor to my phantom, can I do it on GATE directly or have I to modify the image?

Thank you for your help!
Have a great day,
Sarah Blind