[Gate-users] Outputing projections for each angle of gantry rotation around the phantom

Mijat Paunovic paunovicjata at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 13:35:11 CEST 2022

Dear Gate Community,
I am running a simple CT scanner consisting of an X-ray source and a
detector between which the cylindrical phantom is placed. I want to rotate
the phantom and save the output for each angle of rotation. Ex. The phantom
is in 0 deg position. The source emits certain number of particles, the
output is saved for this projection. Then, the phantom is rotated, the
source emits particles, output is again saved and so on.
Is this possible in a single run, or do I have to run a parameterized Gate
script?
Kind regards,
Mijat Paunović