[Gate-users] Using gjs while running Gate on Docker

Mijat Paunovic paunovicjata at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 12:57:01 CEST 2022

Dear Timothee,
Currently I am trying to find the right solution to run a script on
multi-core processor, I came across *HT Condor* as You mentioned, gjs/gjm
solution as proposed by GateCollaboratio, python script *gate_split_and_run.py
*available on GateTools/clustertools/ on GitHub, just so You know if You
are looking for other solutions.
The only way that worked for me was the python script, but it required me
to run it from root directory. What happened next was that I ran the script
for a really large number of particle histories which led to some log files
growing so big that my RAM crashed, leaving me with a VirtualBox virtual
machine in Safe Mode.
I guess this python script is similar to the one You sent me.
Kind regards,
Mijat Paunović