[Gate-users] gjs comiple failed in GATE9.2

Christian Pommranz pommranz at astro.uni-tuebingen.de
Mon Apr 4 22:21:16 CEST 2022

Hi Albert,

thanks for reporting this issue!

The G4String interface changed significantly with Geant4 v11.0.0 and I
must have overlooked gjs in the GATE v9.2 porting to the new Geant4
version. I created an issue on Github [1] and propsed a PR that should
fix the compilation errors [2]. Since I don't regularly use gjs I only
tested compilation so far. Could you (or any other gjs user) please
verify this PR and compare the gjs output to that of a former working
version of gjs?

[1]: https://github.com/OpenGATE/Gate/issues/507
[2]: https://github.com/OpenGATE/Gate/pull/508

Cheers,