[Gate-users] Vgate 9.1 thermal therapy

Eng. M Pharaon pharaon_m at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 16 13:21:16 CEST 2021

Dear Gate Users
I am trying to simulate Thermal example in Gatecontrib using Vgate 9.1 ,I am receiving error message,

[G4-cerr] ** COMMAND NOT FOUND </gate/actor/nano/save ./MobyNP.hdr> **
[Gate] Sorry, error in a macro command : abort.
GateSourceVoxelInterfileReader::ReadFile: For your information, the voxel store has been emptied.

even that it works normally on Gate 9.1 normal instuallation
                     Mohamad Pharaon
                           Nuclear Engineer
             Teacher Assistant at Faculty Of
        Mechanical And Electrical Engineering