[Gate-users] Next Gate scientific meeting 18/11

David Sarrut david.sarrut at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Tue Nov 9 08:44:40 CET 2021

Dear all,

Here is a short update about the next "Opengate scientific meeting" on
*18/11/2021*.
For the moment, there are 88 registered participants, and I have a list of
10 presentations (I copy paste below, in no particular order)
There are still available slots if you want to present your work, do not
hesitate to send me an email.

Sincerely,
David

1 Luc Simon Oncopole Toulouse, Medical Physics Department, Toulouse, France
fr
GAMMORA A free, open-source, and validated GATE-based model for Monte-Carlo
simulations of the Varian TrueBeam
2 Carla Winterhalter Paul Scherrer Institut, Villigen ch Radiotherapy with
GATE-RTion
3 Loic Grevillot Medaustron, Wiener Neustadt au MedAustron ion therapy
applications using GATE: status and update
4 Keegan McNamara Paul Scherrer Institut, Villigen ch
Validation of activation calculations during proton therapy in the GPU
Monte Carlo code FRED using GATE
5 Ashok Tiwari University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA usa Simulations of
therapeutic alpha-emitting radionuclides in various tissues
6 Wojciech Krzemien National Centre for Nuclear Research, Kraków po Recent
GATE activities at J-PET
7 Matthew Herald University of Birmingham uk
Creating Virtual Positron Emission Particle Tracking Experiments of
Granular Systems using GATE
8 Olga Kochebina BioMaps, Orsay fr Gate activites at BioMaps (Orsay)
9 Shubhangi Makkar Paul Scherrer Institut, Villigen ch Monte-Carlo
simulations using the PETITION PET scanner
10 David Sarrut CREATIS CLB, Lyon fr Gate future developments