[Gate-users] Help : NumberOfPrimaries

IBRAHIM AIT OUAGGOU ibrahim.aitouaggou at ump.ac.ma
Sun Nov 7 00:40:44 CET 2021

Hi gate users,

I tried to launch my macro in a cluster so I was informed to follow some
steps to set the jobsplitter and Filemerger,  I did what was indicated in
the Gate userguide,  I fixed the number of split at 5 and I ran the macro
and I get what is in the picture below, I don't know what does this mean
and what will be the next step?
I have another question about Gatelab,  I tried to make an account in the
website of Gatelab, an activation code was sent to my subscription mail but
I didn't get it I don't know why, is Gatelab still working or is there
something I should know about it ?

(Due to the capacity of the first message (>9MB). I did some adjustment to
be approved)

Thank you for your help