[Gate-users] Fwd: problem with Phase space in Gate 9

David Sarrut David.Sarrut at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Fri Jul 23 08:30:45 CEST 2021

Hello,

some strange behaviors have been reported in the past when events > few e9,
I am not sure why. Try to split your simulation into more jobs with fewer
events.

You can then use the gatetools <https://github.com/OpenGATE/GateTools> to
convert phsp into npy format and merge them together.

Sincerely,
David

On Fri, Jul 23, 2021 at 7:54 AM Mery MB <mery.mb.mph at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

David Sarrut, Phd
Directeur de recherche CNRS
CREATIS, UMR CNRS 5220, Inserm U1294
Centre de lutte contre le cancer Léon Bérard
28 rue Laënnec, 69373 Lyon cedex 08
Tel : 04 78 78 51 51 / 06 74 72 05 42
http://dsarrut.github.io <http://www.creatis.insa-lyon.fr/~dsarrut>