[Gate-users] phantoms

Hamid Nezampour hnezampour7 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 11:17:47 CEST 2021

Dear Gate users and developers ,

I hope you are doing well.

This is Hamid Nezampour, a student at Mazandaran University; we have
designed a high-resolution breast-dedicated PET system according to an
article in the attachment.

 I also have a request about Gate code phantoms that are used for
calculating "NEC". The article uses 3 phantoms: A hot spherical heart
phantom, a warm torso and breast phantom. I wanted to kindly ask you, is it
possible to share with me the code phantoms that are used for calculating
the NEC? I would really appreciate it If you could provide it to me and
save my time

  I attached a part of the article that mentions some information about the
phantoms and also the article.

Regards,

Hamid