[Gate-users] geometry

David Sarrut david.sarrut at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Fri Dec 17 07:55:01 CET 2021

Hello,

sorry, this is not readily available in Gate. You probably will have to
either approximate with basic shapes or define it with a STL volume :
https://opengate.readthedocs.io/en/latest/defining_a_geometry.html#how-to-build-a-tessellated-volume

sincerely
David
(please keep your question on the Gate mailing list)

--
David Sarrut, Phd
Directeur de recherche CNRS