[Gate-users] image reconstruction

Matthew Strugari matthew.strugari at dal.ca
Thu Dec 16 18:53:16 CET 2021

Hi Anes,

This question might be more suitable for the STIR-users group. Your question is a bit vague, but I would recommend looking at the SPECTUB folder in STIR's recon_test_pack. There you can find the sample parameter files that reconstruct the input projection images.

Hope this helps,

Matthew

--

Matthew Strugari

Biomedical Translational Imaging Centre - BIOTIC,
5890 University Ave,
Halifax, NS, B3K 6R8