[Gate-users] Weird Blips in F18 data

BAKER, Mark (THE CLATTERBRIDGE CANCER CENTRE NHS FOUNDATION TRUST) mark.baker23 at nhs.net
Thu Dec 9 10:17:43 CET 2021

Hi David

I’m still seeing the same effect even with a single core. I’ve attached the output files for a 150000 event I ran, plus my initial mac files (for the single core). Obviously, the actual data is too big to send via email, but I can provide a link to the original CT/PET data and also the output MHA files if needed.

[cid:image001.png at 01D7ECDD.9D01FE00]

Thank you

Mark Baker
Principal Clinical Scientist (Interim)
Imaging Physics (Ionising)
The Clatterbridge Cancer Centre NHS Foundation Trust
(he, him)

CCCW Tel:  0151 556 5030
CCCL Tel: 0151 318 8438
Email: mark.baker23 at nhs.net<mailto:mark.baker23 at nhs.net>
Microsoft Teams (click here)<https://teams.microsoft.com/l/chat/0/0?users=mark.baker23@nhs.net>

From: Gate-users <gate-users-bounces at lists.opengatecollaboration.org> On Behalf Of BAKER, Mark (THE CLATTERBRIDGE CANCER CENTRE NHS FOUNDATION TRUST)
Sent: 08 December 2021 15:37
To: David Sarrut <david.sarrut at creatis.insa-lyon.fr>
Cc: gate-users at lists.opengatecollaboration.org
Subject: Re: [Gate-users] Weird Blips in F18 data

Hi David

Sorry for the delay in responding. I’m away from my machine at the moment, but I will try a single core tomorrow. However, the images showed these effects on the root files of the individual cores (i.e. before they were merged) and I think this would be the same as running a single core (to my limited knowledge). I will do one to confirm however.