[Gate-users] ICRP 110 AF Phantom

Khalid Hussain khalidhussain1134 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 19:36:17 CEST 2021

Can anyone advise me, how can I read ICRP110 AF phantom data to generate an
image to use in GATE simulation?
I got this error while running Andrew code
<https://github.com/a-p-robinson/STLPhantoms>.
[image: image.png]

Sincerely,
Khalid

Regards

*KHALID HUSSAIN *| *PhD Scholar*
*Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM), Malaysia*
Email:hussain.khalid at student.upm.edu.my
Cell: *+60-11-6455-2354*