[Gate-users] job splitting takes too much time

Martin Sower melkatib1 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 00:23:46 CEST 2020

THank you Ashok for your time and for sharing the script,

Effectively, I'm getting the same output as you when typing 'gjs' alone, so
I think the gjs installation was successful,

I mention here that I'm running this job splitting command on my PC (6
cores intel i7 CPU) and not a (real) cluster, and that my .mac file is
separated to many .mac files (geometry, output, source, etc) and all linked
in the main.mac that I'm referring to in the command,

I will try to regroup all .mac files in one and retype the command.

Martin